Learn how to make the most of Clark Wilson Group's 360 feedback assessments.
The workshop includes the following activities:
- Overview of 360 feedback best practices,
- The Task•Cycle® Model, and an overview of its psychometric background,
- In-depth discussion of The Survey of Leadership Practices™ using sample reports.
- Review of several Clark Wilson Group 360 assessments such as, Executive Leadership Survey, Leadership Competencies for Manager, and Survey of Management Practices
- Interpreting your own feedback report
- Reviewing other sample reports
- Half hour of telephone consultation with your first case, and
- a flash drive containing extensive support materials.
The workshop is delivered by Dr. Paul Connolly, president of Performance Programs and a close colleague of Clark Wilson (the co-author of several Task•Cycle® surveys).
Please note: The registration deadline is 14 calendar days prior to the workshop due to pre-workshop activities.
Group registration: Please call (800) 565-4223.
Cancellation policy: We do not refund workshop registration fees. However, if you must cancel your attendance, we will transfer your registration to a future
workshop date of your choice.